Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Next Up....Sugarberry Inn!



To say that I'm excited to begin
photographing the newest Bed and Breakfast complex
here in beautiful Fredericksburg, Texas,
would be an understatement of the highest magnitude.

It's been a work of the heart
for the darling owners,
Susan and Joe Giardina.
They have taken one of our beautiful 
old historic homes just off Main St.
and added an entire complex of
completely comfy, unique, quirky,
and one-of-a-kind
B&B suites which simply amaze and astound
once you get a peek inside.

These aren't your granny's B&B's...
the interior design is being done by my
supremely talented friend
as well as our mutual pal,
local design genius Kathy Young.

As for me?
I've just been the super lucky gal chosen to 
photograph this local treasure!
I begin shooting this week,
but here are a couple of sneak peeks,
courtesy of Carol Bolton...

 { photo courtesy Carol Bolton }

{ photo courtesy Carol Bolton }

The flair found in Carol's shop,
can be found in the many unexpected,
whimsical touches in the Main House.

And Kathy has worked her magic
as well in the other cottages.

And did I mention Bella Notte Linens
in all of the suites?
Mmmmm hmmmm, this is the real deal, folks!

I'll be back with updates after
completing the first round of shooting.
I just wanted to pop in and reassure y'all
that I hadn't fallen off the face of the Earth!


Happy Week!





This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit 
and chat with me here...



linking with



Related Posts with Thumbnails