Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Farmhouse Boutique


So one of the many, many perks
of living in a vintage shopping paradise
such as Fredericksburg, Texas,
is that there is most certainly no shortage
of fabulous antique shops and boutiques.

And lemme tell ya,  Fredericksburg hit the jackpot last month
when the gifted Debbie Hedgpeth brought her
creative vision to our little 'burg
and opened up the altogether charming
Farmhouse Boutique
right here in our unassuming little hamlet.


I was positively giddy when I got the call
asking if I would do a photo shoot
for Farmhouse Boutique
( for website and advertising photos ),
and I immediately jumped at the chance.
Not only is Debbie's shop a dream,
but she's a pretty nifty gal, herself.

Enjoy the tour through Fredericksburg's latest
addition to Main Street shopping.
Farmhouse Boutique.


 Debbie carries a large line
of Spartina bags and
I was pleasantly surprised
to discover this lovely line.
Such high quality, and style to spare!


More Spartina...

And I'm loving the pattern
on these black and white
Spartina bags!



The old mixed with the new.
Just lovely.



And never a shortage of
stunning jewelry from which to choose.




Adore these!
But the one below stole my
Texan heart.


Texas Girl.
That's me, through and through.


Debbie also carries a full line of
Lulah Body Lotions and Washes and Mists.
This stuff smells positively heavenly!


And even something for
the little people!
A darling assortment of goodies for
the littlest Fashionistas and Dapper Dan's out there.




And then below...
words fail.


Uhhhhhh.....perfection???
'Cuz that's the only fitting one
I could come up with!
Be still my heart, oh Lordy...


The welcoming vignette above greets guests
behind the counter.

And outside on the porch?


Debbie doesn't miss a beat,
the beauty spills over 
and overflows to the large porch,
beckoning in passers-by.

Thank you so much Debbie, for trusting me
to shoot your shop, 
and I hope that if you're in the area,
you'll make it a point to pay
Farmhouse Boutique a visit.

Here's what ya need to know:

Farmhouse Boutique
405 E Main
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
830-990-8121

Open Thurs - Sat 10 AM to 5 PM


All photos © 2013 Anne Lorys Photography


This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit me here...

linking with

Please fee to "pin" anything 
you see here on this post!






Related Posts with Thumbnails