Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Friday, October 11, 2013

B&B....and Beautiful!


Thank you to Savvy Southern Style
for selecting this post 
as one of the best links in last week's


Well, hello there!

Just coming up for air long enough to share
my latest photo shoot with you.

As many of you might know,
Fredericksburg, Texas is pretty much
the bed and breakfast capitol of the known world.

There are hundreds of cozy cottages to choose from 
when planning your visit to Fritztown,
but I'd like to offer an extra special plug
to my friend Melissa Mabery's
darling B&B, Cotton Haus.




Located in one of Fredericksburg's many
historic neighborhoods, this adorable abode
could not  be any stinkin' cuter.....






Wow, pretty much sums it up!












Are you dying yet?
I don't know about you,
but I'm now scouring local fleas
for car doors of my very own!
Fab wall art!












Be still, my vintage lovin' heart.










Don't forget to sign the guest book!

And if YOU would like to book a stay
at this quaint little locale,
here's what you need to know:

Cotton Haus B&B in Fredericksburg, Texas

501 E Creek St. 

830-456-2513

Please feel free to pin any or all
of these photos to Pinterest,
and please visit and "like" my Facebook biz page...


Have a wonderful week and weekend!
I'll be back sharing details
about my next magazine feature
coming out in just a couple of weeks!



This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit me here...


linking with




Related Posts with Thumbnails