Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What I've Been Up To...


It's that time again!
Time for the blogger once known for her 
predilection for prolific posting 
to pop in for a monthly or 
bi-monthly update.

I'm tellin' ya, this real life stuff takes up a whole lotta time!
So much so, that infrequent posting has become the norm for me.

But that's a good  thing, because it means
that I've been out and about, and filling my free time
with loads of amazing projects in the works.

Like this one....

I just completed another round of shooting for the
website, and here are some enhanced versions
of a few of the photos which will be appearing
on the website soon.

Feel free to pin any you like!

Enjoy!



click photos twice to super size




My friend Robin "Magnolia Pearl" Brown
saw this photo above and fell in love with
the dress form.
It now resides at the Magnolia Pearl Ranch!








Have I mentioned how much I love this gig?
Well, I do!

Be sure to head over to the website,
click on "Goods",
and peruse many of my other photos
of the incomparable goods available from
the Bolton's.
Click HERE.

Next time I'll be back to fill you in
on my latest feature in
Romantic County Magazine.


Until then...







18 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Gorgeous girlie. Hope you enjoy the holidays coming up:)

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Glad you are back. Looking forward to the next post with Romantic Country.

Sue said...

Nice to see a blog post again Anne. I'm not sure where the time has gone this year, but all I know is it FLIES BY!

Take care,
Sue

Michelle Hughes said...

very nice! I especially love the one with the ladder :)
xo~

Anonymous said...

You have such a true gift Anne!! Your photos are always a work of art!!
Beautiful job and nice to see your post.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Sincerely,
Melinda

andrea@townandprairie said...

Anne, I love your photography and dearly miss your posts. Your like my bloggy idol. Hope you're doing weel and that dad is doing better! Merry Christmas!

Theresa said...

Happy to see your sweet smile:) Love the pictures! I know that you are enjoying yourself, I can see it in the photos:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I just love to look at your work Anne, all so fabulous!

Burlap Luxe said...

AmaZing photos!
So excited for you, and wow Anne you have come a long way baby! Busyness agrees with you, we are so enjoying every bit of what you contribute to a lifestyle of flea market style chic ness.
Xx
Joyeux Noël
Doré

Ps. Thank you for the greetings on my feature, it truly means a lot coming from you :)

NanaDiana said...

I am so happy that you are so content with what you are doing, Anne. Good for you and Happy Holidays- xo Diana

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pictures! You are so good. Happy Happy Christmas Anne.

Joanna Jenkins said...

You sound so happy and your photos are gorgeous. YEAH!
Merry Christmas, xo jj

Bohemian said...

Covering Carol's Amazing Shop is certainly a Gig made in Heaven! She Creates a slice of Heaven here on Earth for us all to be Inspired by... the Fabric Scrap Quilt Chair is Divine!

Dawn... The Bohemian

Katherines Corner said...

Happy holidays my friend xo

Natalie @ Blossoming Visions said...

Oh always good to see a post from you Anne. I'm glad to see all is well. I'm looking forward to hearing more about this feature.

lisa Moran, Bilancia Designs said...

Merry Christmas, Anne.
Wishing you and your family all the very best in the New Year.

XO
Lisa

LizlovesVintage said...

Merry Christmas Anne!
xxx Liz

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

It's always such a treat to see your fabulous photos ~
Merry Christmas...
Cheryl


Related Posts with Thumbnails